|Standard 1 hour lesson||£38|
|Standard 1.5 hour lesson||£57|
|10 hours paid in advance||£360 (£36 per hour)|
|20 hours paid in advance||£680 (£34 per hour)|
|Motorway driving course||£125|
|Pass Plus training course||From £240|
Any hours left in credit at the end of the course will be refunded.
Prices are the same irrespective of whether lessons are taken in instructor car or your own vehicle.
Free on-line Theory Test training module provided
Gift Vouchers Available
Terms & Conditions
- The pupil certifies that a valid suitable licence is held to drive the tuition vehicle. Pupils must inform their instructor immediately if they receive any endorsements on their licence, or if there are changes affecting their entitlement/ability to drive during the period they are receiving tuition.
- In the event of mechanical breakdown or other difficulty outside the control of the instructor the instructor reserves the right to rearrange lessons at short notice.
- Payment for each hour of instruction should be made prior to the lesson. Triangle Driver Training reserves the right to change the hourly rate with reasonable prior notification to the pupil.
- Paid in advance lessons must be used within 12 months of purchase, after which time they will be forfeited. Paid in advance lessons must be taken as either 1.5 hour or 2 hour sessions.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to be given to the instructor by the pupil to cancel a lesson, failure to give such notice will incur a late cancelation charge, equal to the cost of a 1 hour driving lesson.
- The instructor is at liberty at his/her absolute discretion to refuse to proceed with a lesson if he/she has reason to believe that the pupil is under the influence of drink, drugs or is in any way unfit to drive at the time of the lesson.
- The instructor will accept no liability for accidents, injury or damage to any third party caused by the pupil’s recklessness or negligence during a lesson.
- The use of the car for the driving test is only valid upon completion of the course, and only when the Triangle Driver Training instructor is fully satisfied that the pupils driving ability is to driving test standard. The instructor reserves the right to withhold the use of his/her vehicle for the driving test.
- Any complaints are to be dealt with in accordance with the ADI Code of Practice.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and are not refundable.